Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Days 3 & 4 of Thanks

For some reason yesterday got away from me and posting so today I'll double up.  First, my oldest is someone I am thankful everyday for!  His faith has always amazed me but he completely threw me for a loop yesterday on our way home from school.  He was explaining an assignment he was given in his religion class.  He had to identify a religious figure & someone he knows that is a faithful person & list ways that he can learn from them both.   I was completely shocked when he told me that I was the person he picked.  I asked him why he picked me & his response, "Mom you live your faith everyday".  Proud Mom moment needless to say.  I'm so thankful for his kind heart that believes in me.


Pope Pius, JVZ & Me - Puppets for the assignment



And then there's this kid......I am so thankful for his silliness, his laughter, his heart and his bravery to be who he is.  He was the most adorable priest this morning in mass and didn't hesitate when asked if he would wear it.

I am one lucky & thankful lady to have these two boys call me Mom.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment