Sunday, November 22, 2015

Days 18 - 22 of Thanks

This pretty much sums up the last 5 days.  Since Tuesday's storm, its been a whirlwind week.  IVZ was my running partner on my first track workout back from injury.  She warmed me up and cooled me down.  The best part......she looked at me when we finished and said, "Good job Mom"!  

I swam 3 days this week and actually felt like I was getting the hang of it!  I even got a friend that's been battling an injury to come out and join me.

Saturday morning saw our first cold spell and the wind was brutal!  I was thankful for a friend that packed an extra hat and gloves so I didn't freeze and for a group that may all be at different levels of injury but we are still out there supporting each other through whatever distance we can make.

IVZ had a soccer tournament with a new group of girls and they had a great showing.  I'm thankful for a great club & coach that keep things in perspective.  

I'm thankful for Sundays & the opportunity to worship and thank the Lord for all that he has provided for me and my family, even as undeserving as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment